December 15, 2010

“Who Do You Think You Are?” returns in 2011

In a previous post, I mentioned a genealogy themed TV show produced by Lisa Kudrow of “Friends” fame. If you caught it, you were treated to some interesting and often tear-jerking stories of celebrities discovering their family history. Matthew Broderick discovered his link to a Civil War hero similar to the one he portrayed in “Glory”. Meanwhile his wife Sarah Jessica Parker traced her lineage back to the Salem Witch Trials.

“Who Do You Think You Are?” will return January 21st, 2011 for another series of trips down genealogy lane. This season’s celebrity seekers includes Tim McGraw, Rosie O’Donnell, Vanessa Williams, Lionel Richie, Ashley Judd, Steve Buscemi and Kim Cattrall. Look for it on NBC. Learn more here.

1 comment:

ScrappinAnn said...

Hi Phil. I enjoy your blog. I am awarding you the Ancestors Approved Award. I hope you will accept it. You can view the award and the info at my blog www.annlenth.blogspot.com